• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sign The Petition To Promote The Elio

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, the petition is now searchable on the White House website since it has over 150 signatures. Move over Al Sharpton... oy vey.

Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 2.52.26 PM.png

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Signed it for what ever good it will do . Now of course by in box will be flood with stuff from the guy in the white house and his crew. It will take awhile but I get them all n spam.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Signed it for what ever good it will do . Now of course by in box will be flood with stuff from the guy in the white house and his crew. It will take awhile but I get them all n spam.

you mean you checked the box saying you want them to send you "info" ..:eek:.. I sure didn't

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully, one of those apparently nasty spams from the Whie House will announce the ATVM Loan approval. The current White House administartion is the reason the DOE remained funded.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And so far they have done? Oh yes fund those the administration approves of. Loan will not be approved on merit .

Top Bottom