• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Signing In...

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm excited to be in this group. You've probably seen my picture. Can't wait to get my elio but need to pass the driving test first.. it's gonna be on friday the 31st -- wish me luck!!
MrsLockMD, welcome to the forum. Now we can get two versions of the facts and two seperate opinions of the Elio. Best of luck on your driving test and we all look forward to seeing you and LockMD on the road in your Elio next year.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm excited to be in this group. You've probably seen my picture. Can't wait to get my elio but need to pass the driving test first.. it's gonna be on friday the 31st -- wish me luck!!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Mrs. LockMD. It is great to have you here. Good luck on your test. You will do great, I am sure. :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mrs.LockMD, welcome aboard! :) Normally I say welcome to the Elio family but your pretty much one of us from the get go! I'm sure Lock has filled you in on what goes on here ( :rolleyes: ) but nows your chance to get yourself heard! Good luck on your test! Tell Lock if you don't pass, I'm taking back the beer I owe him, he hasn't earned it, if you don't pass!:D

Last edited:

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I've been quiet on the forum lately - less time on the Elio & more time with all the other stuff that demands my time and attention. But I had so take the time to say hello & welcome to the other side of the LockMD equation. Enjoy!

Just down the road in the Tri-Valley. Look forward to our first East Bay Elio rally.
--Dustman

Top Bottom