• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Skyzmatic Internet Connectivity ( Hackable ? )

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any computer connected to the Internet is hackable.
Any computer that can be connected to without physical access is hackable.
Any computer than can be connected to physically is hackable.

Ergo, all computers are hackable. Next question?

Personally I don't plan to have the Skyz system. Not because it's hackable, but because it's expensive and requires Apple hardware which I refuse to buy on principle.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.infiniteskyz.com/

Infinite Skyz, LLC

Infinite Skyz, LLC was established in 2010 by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and high tech executives in Houston, Texas. Infinite Skyz, LLC is bringing the Internet of Things (IoT) from a concept into reality. Our connected solutions are used in Industries as diverse as Agriculture, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Transportation, and Healthcare. By efficiently collecting hard-wired signals and communicating the data wirelessly, Infinite Skyz technology is making data present and accessible to improve everything from connected cars, to process improvements, to patients' health, and more.

Infinite Skyz, LLC engineered our innovative SkyzBox™ Technology to convert hard-wired signals from meters, sensors, equipment, etc. to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Cellular signals for communication with the Internet. Combined with SkyzBox™Software for advanced analytical and intelligent decisioning, the SkyzBox™ Technology profoundly transforms the connection and communication of assets to yield massive data and knowledge management for powerful new insight, intelligence, and opportunities for process improvements in all industries.

SkyzBox™ supports analog, serial, USB, Ethernet, Profibus, Modbus, Canbus, and Hart interfaces. SkyzBox™ harnesses GPS, RFID, NFC, barcode/QR code scanning, and mobile printing capabilities for total mobile solutions for industry. SkyzBox™ hardware and software interface with iOS, Android, and Microsoft.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been mentioned that the system is not one price take all, there will be a "shopping list" of items of "wants", I'm happy for those folks, that want the package, but personally I'm good with my GPS,FM, and my (which I buy on principle) Apple ipad/phone-lol

Top Bottom