• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

So No One In Michigan Has Had Any Thing To Say For Two Years

Jeff D

Reaction score
Seems like we would have something to say about the most innovative car to come along in a long time! My commitment to buy an ELIO was confirmed at the Auto Show @ Cobo Hall this January when I got my first look at he P3. their are a couple of things I hope change before production starts down in Shreveport, but they are not deal breakers. all in all I just can't wait to drive off in new Elio.
But I'm still trying to figure out from where in Michigan i'll be driving off from?? I heard it could possibly be Warren or Troy but nothing concert yet.
So hey Gang lets start talking it up ! after all we are all part of one of the biggest events in automotive history when you think about it!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Seems like we would have something to say about the most innovative car to come along in a long time! My commitment to buy an ELIO was confirmed at the Auto Show @ Cobo Hall this January when I got my first look at he P3. their are a couple of things I hope change before production starts down in Shreveport, but they are not deal breakers. all in all I just can't wait to drive off in new Elio.
But I'm still trying to figure out from where in Michigan i'll be driving off from?? I heard it could possibly be Warren or Troy but nothing concert yet.
So hey Gang lets start talking it up ! after all we are all part of one of the biggest events in automotive history when you think about it!

Hey Jeff, welcome to the forum!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems you have a lot of catching up to do; that's where the Search function can be a big help; we've covered so many aspects and possibilities it would be hard to list them all. But explain what you mean "where in Michigan you'll be driving from?" Are you asking where your closest dealer <outlet> will be? There is a map of proposed outlets, but nothing is locked in yet; they are going to be close to major metropolitan areas.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some people plan to pick their Elio in Shreveport, LA because that is were the Elios will be manufactured.

They were showing the "P3" this past January? It has only been the P4 and P5 they have been showing.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Some people plan to pick their Elio in Shreveport, LA because that is were the Elios will be manufactured.

They were showing the "P3" this past January? It has only been the P4 and P5 they have been showing.
I don't know that I would wait too long for a reply from Jeff D
He signed up in 2014; did this one post on March 4th, 2016; and hasn't been back since.

Top Bottom