• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

South Carolina Publicity Event

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
!!! :D They finally added something in the Carolinas :D !!!

Nov 21, 2014 - Nov 23, 2014South CarolinaArea MallStay tuned for details
Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014Charlotte, NCArea mallStay tuned for details
Dec 12, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014Raleigh, NCArea MallStay tuned for details
Dec 19, 2014 - Dec 28, 2014Richmond, VAArea MallStay tuned for details

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking Greenville's out of the running. Charleston or Columbia would be my guess.... Maybe the Tanger Outlet in Charleston...
Columbia is the obvious center point between Greenville/Spartanburg and Charleston, and also convenient for Aiken, Augusta and Orangeburg. If they set up at or near the Riverbanks Zoo people from out of town could also visit the animals.

chuckroc73

Reaction score
Gosh I wish they would hurry up and lock down a where in SC so I can make my plans. Its hard for a middle class person to drop even 100 on a reservation for a car that might completely suck to ride in. But If I can sit in the thing and feel moderately comfortable I would buy one in a heart beat seeing how I have a 22 mile commute every day which might get longer.

Does anyone have any idea what the viewings are like?

*Charleston South Cack-a-Lacky here. & would totally join an enthusiast group especially if we have club drives.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gosh I wish they would hurry up and lock down a where in SC so I can make my plans. Its hard for a middle class person to drop even 100 on a reservation for a car that might completely suck to ride in. But If I can sit in the thing and feel moderately comfortable I would buy one in a heart beat seeing how I have a 22 mile commute every day which might get longer.

Does anyone have any idea what the viewings are like?

*Charleston South Cack-a-Lacky here. & would totally join an enthusiast group especially if we have club drives.
I believe the SC event is to be in a mall. This means they will have the Elio on view in some central location in the mall during mall hours. Marketing staff will be there with all kinds of information. They will talk to you, let you sit in the Elio (there are some interesting videos and photos on the various Elio social media connections with comments) and encourage you to generally explore the Elio. I saw the Elio in Portland in July and totally loved it. I spent 4 hours mainly hanging out around the Elio on the Friday of the event which was much less busy than the Sat and Sun events. It was fun watching peoples expressions, talking to them, etc. I hope this helps a little. :-) Z

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe the SC event is to be in a mall. This means they will have the Elio on view in some central location in the mall during mall hours. Marketing staff will be there with all kinds of information. They will talk to you, let you sit in the Elio (there are some interesting videos and photos on the various Elio social media connections with comments) and encourage you to generally explore the Elio. I saw the Elio in Portland in July and totally loved it. I spent 4 hours mainly hanging out around the Elio on the Friday of the event which was much less busy than the Sat and Sun events. It was fun watching peoples expressions, talking to them, etc. I hope this helps a little. :) Z
Thank you Z. We're all a little puzzled by "South Carolina area mall" since SC is a state, not a city. As for me, I am close enough to Charlotte NC that I'll visit that tour if the SC stop is not in Columbia, the geographic center of the state.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Z. We're all a little puzzled by "South Carolina area mall" since SC is a state, not a city. As for me, I am close enough to Charlotte NC that I'll visit that tour if the SC stop is not in Columbia, the geographic center of the state.
I have to admit I am puzzled by that also and I'm not even familiar with SC. LOL To my knowledge this is the only time they have done it that way so they must be having or expecting some issues that we are unaware of. I know they prefer very large malls with an attractive atrium/solarium that is large enough to accommodate a vehicle and a lot of people. At least that is what I have observed from the pictures and from my Portland experience. :-) Z

Top Bottom