• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Speculation

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is a Good Idea and only hope it carries thru. One thought though---this $6800 price has been out there for 3 years and show me something that has not gone up during that period? Suggest the ELIO folks back down a bit and admit this price may require some adjustment, and prepare folks for a probable increase , modest as it may be, so the nay-sayers cannot have their day! RB

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is a Good Idea and only hope it carries thru. One thought though---this $6800 price has been out there for 3 years and show me something that has not gone up during that period? Suggest the ELIO folks back down a bit and admit this price may require some adjustment, and prepare folks for a probable increase , modest as it may be, so the nay-sayers cannot have their day! RB
Nrb- we have some good news! Check out post by Creekstone under "In the News" section. And they still mentions the same base price of $6,800. That's music to my ears!

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am with you on hoping the price line will hold, but on the other hand we do not want them to cheapen the vehicle to a point it effects it's marketability! RB

Top Bottom