• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Scott Berridge

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
It may be a little to soon to ask about little details on standard equipment and options but I still have a few questions. (some may be better addressed to Elio directly)

Wiper(s), from pics and CAD drawings it appears that there will only be a single wiper. While this is not a problem as several makes use this format (as long as the coverage is ok) I wonder if it will be a two speed with variable intermittent speeds? Also a washer fluid spray?
Odometer - will it have a trip odometer that can be reset and more than one, like an A/B.

DC Power Outlets - how many

Cup/Bottle holders - front and back

Locking Console - since no Glove Box, need a place to store owners manual (presume there will be one), registration/insurance papers, and any other valuables, DC cords, CD's, sunglasses

Door Pockets - for maps, etc

Seat back storage - net or pocket on the front seat back for the rear passenger.

Sound System Speaker location - where will the standard system speakers be located and what are options for additional speakers? I would assume that because of the smaller size of the cockpit, not a lot would be needed.

Sun Visor(s) - Adjustable to both left and right front windows. I think I saw where an optional lighted mirror on the visor was an option.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Would love to be brought up to date on any of the things that I listed
I don't know of any single thread that can answer all of your questions; since we are in a holding pattern, we've taken different areas and discussed them from every angle imaginable; including some normal "thread drift" that we do.
To find information on a single item or area, the SEARCH function may be your biggest help; it can search thread titles and content. If you don't find it the first time, change your wording a little and try it again. If you still can't find it; then it's time to ask.

Crazydog

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Along with some of the standard options I will enjoy, I would like some help/clarification on the Elgin dash. I am not familiar with it or could find a lot about it. I drive an old 93 dodge, not to fancy. The way I like it. One fancy request for me in the after market would be a dash monitor for front and rear camera and a navigation device for my travels. Any help reccomendations would be appreciated

Top Bottom