• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stats

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
can't answer the first question, am sure there are some who can and hopefully will provide that info .... in monitoring the growth in membership over the last few months we have gone through few days where we don't have a new member .... many read and seldom post, it would really be great if they would join in the conversation

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
earlier today we past 100,000 Messages/Post on this forum and within the next few days we will have over 3,000 members .... not too bad, not too bad at all .. :D

the above post was made on June 14, 2015 .... as this is being typed on July 13, 2015 the post count stands at 103,934 and we now have 3,050 members .... 2,000 post a month reflects a pretty busy month

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just looked and it's hard to believe it's been so long, the site was started on Nov. 13, 2013
And thanks be to you Steve.:yo: I really enjoy this site. It has been a wealth of information and had allot to do with me making the first "all in" reservation. I am also looking forward to after we all get our Elios and start sharing stories and information about our "true" ownership experiences. :bounce:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw that this hadn't been updated in a week, so lets bring it up to speed

Forum Stats.gif

Beginning of the month was really active; we have leveled out a bit, but it's still showing good positive growth.
A thanks goes out to everyone here.

Top Bottom