• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Steve From Upstate Ny Here!

steveg

Reaction score
Hi all , Im Steve George from upstate ny.. some of you may know me through the Microcar and Minicar club, Vintage microcar club , and Smart Car America..and lastly the Lightstar/Pulse group.
Yes I do own many microcars, a couple assorted three wheelers (one is listed as #118 in the three wheeled catalog here my 1P50 microcar).. and other oddities of transportation.. AND I am
looking forward to the ELIO.. when it gets here..
as one of the first owners of the HMV FREEWAY back in the 80's (i still have it!) I know the anticipation anxiety
involved in something totally new and different/ non mainstream.
if anyone out there has questions or comments, email me would love to hear from you!..
scg13803@yahoo

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all , Im Steve George from upstate ny.. some of you may know me through the Microcar and Minicar club, Vintage microcar club , and Smart Car America..and lastly the Lightstar/Pulse group.
Yes I do own many microcars, a couple assorted three wheelers (one is listed as #118 in the three wheeled catalog here my 1P50 microcar).. and other oddities of transportation.. AND I am
looking forward to the ELIO.. when it gets here..
as one of the first owners of the HMV FREEWAY back in the 80's (i still have it!) I know the anticipation anxiety
involved in something totally new and different/ non mainstream.
if anyone out there has questions or comments, email me would love to hear from you!..
scg13803@yahoo
Steve, welcome from warm, sunny New Mexico, land of enchantment and miles of great Elio roads

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all , Im Steve George from upstate ny.. some of you may know me through the Microcar and Minicar club,
Vintage microcar club , and Smart Car America..and lastly the Lightstar/Pulse group.

as one of the first owners of the HMV FREEWAY back in the 80's (i still have it!)
I know the anticipation anxiety involved in something totally new and different/ non mainstream.

WELCOME ABOARD STEVE .
GREAT TO HAVE ANOTHER FREE-WAYER IN THE ELIO LINE !

DSC_0051.JPG

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooopp I just noticed something; Steveg has been on here since 6:48pm the day he joined (Monday); that was almost 3 hours after he wrote that one message. You might want to write him DAVID and see if he plans on being back.

Top Bottom