1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Stock Price Stabilized?

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by Sethodine, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sethodine

Sethodine Elio Addict

Would it be safe to say that the Elio stock price has stabilized? I've been seeing it float around $19 and some-odd cents for quite a while now.

2. BiloxiGeek

BiloxiGeek Elio Addict

That seems to be its price at the moment, I'm betting that once the tests progress and there's more press about tangible progress the price will go up. Once there's Elios in consumer hands on the road I'd guess there'll be another bump up in stock price.

3. bunchathrees

bunchathrees Elio Addict

The volume is still too low to draw meaningful conclusions. 4000 shares traded on average per day equates to about $80K changing hands.

4. Lawrence G.

Lawrence G. Elio Aficionado

With all the delays and miss-information on funding, it makes sense. I agree, when the trike hits the market, it will shoot up in prices. Waiting for it to "hit the market".

5. LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648

LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648 Elio Addict

Against the advise from friends and foe, I've been writing down the closing price most every day. Yes, the going price has been 19 bucks and change for months now. Kind of boring. Did you all notice the 'Market Value' of the Company didn't fluctuate six days last month? And since I found some others who are watching this, lol; The "Last Report' is logged March 31. 16 a quarterly report. Now Fellas, Math is really really hard for me but a calendar I can read. Wonder what is up with that?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    TCBronson likes this.