• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock Trading

KWS

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Elio will be trading stock?
I'm very interested in possibly investing and getting one for myself.

Robert Moorman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Not for a while considering the requirements for listing stocks are stringent e.g. gross income must be 2.5 million for the most recent year and the last three years must show a profit.

Brainmatter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not for a while considering the requirements for listing stocks are stringent e.g. gross income must be 2.5 million for the most recent year and the last three years must show a profit.

I'm getting the cart way before the horse here, but just to expand on an irrelevant issue ;).

They could list on the pink sheets or OTC markets. Requirements are much less stringent but make the stock uninvestible for many/most institutional investors. Too often these markets are simply used as a dilutive money manufacturing scheme: Issue shares, sell to some distressed lender at a huge discount to market, lender immediately dumps shares to open market diluting the average shareholder who thinks its still a deal at .001.... company then R/S, authorizes more shares.... wash, rinse, repeat. I'm not saying it would work this way in Elios case, it is just why institutions have policies restricting investment in these lesser markets.
For the time being though, if they can finance the company without having to go to the capital markets, it's much better long term for them. That said, if they did list on any market I would make a speculative buy, even with all the potential pitfalls.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Elio will be trading stock?
I'm very interested in possibly investing and getting one for myself.
I didn't think about the stock but I guess you can say that I did invest, 1K all in is my investment, this should be a great return on my money.

Veronica

Reaction score
When I heard about elio just tonight and started surfing around checking out the New Product, Investing in a New Stock such as Elio was one of the first things that came to my mind as well...Not to mention, The one with the Taxi Cab idea, looks pretty dog gone CUTE!!! I'd buy one for personal use and to turn heads as advertisement for the New Company as well...;) I think Elio is going to hit the Big One...Awesome idea guys!!! Keep up the Good Work!!! :)

Top Bottom