• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock Transfer Procedure

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just completed the stock transfer and thought I would share what all I had to do. I called the folks at Vstock Transfer and got my account number. Then I called Fidelity where I have my IRA and I had to open a brokerage account. Fidelity asked where the stock was located and the stock symbol, I gave them the Vstock Transfer account number. They had me go on line and review the stock transfer form that was already filled out since I have my IRA there. I printed off the 6 page form, signed it and mailed it to Fidelity. It will take about 4 days after they receive the documents for the stock to show up in my brokerage account. I hope this helps.

The girl at Fidelity that I talked to was very excited for me when she saw how much the stock went up today. 21 to 34.50 at that time.

Last edited:

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just completed the stock transfer and thought I would share what all I had to do. I called the folks at Vstock Transfer and got my account number. Then I called Fidelity where I have my IRA and I had to open a brokerage account. Fidelity asked where the stock was located and the stock symbol, I gave them the Vstock Transfer account number. They had me go on line and review the stock transfer form that was already filled out since I have my IRA there. I printed off the 6 page form, signed it and mailed it to Fidelity. It will take about 4 days after they receive the documents for the stock to show up in my brokerage account. I hope this helps.

The girl that I talked to was very excited for me when she saw how much the stock went up today. 21 to 34.50 at that time.
I use TD Ameritrade and I'm waiting on VStock to prepare an actual statement. They have not told me about any fee, but I would not be shocked at a small fee to do the transfer.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Did Fidelity charge you to make the transfer? I think Sharebuilder charges $30.

Are you thinking of cashing out? I feel like I have no clue how this stock stuff will work out, but it is exciting to watch!
There was no fee to do the transfer. I plan to hang on to the stock for the long haul. It is tempting to let the stock pay for my Elio!

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a 401K with Fidelity, but a Roth IRA with ScottTrade. If anyone does a transfer to ScottTrade I'd be interested in hearing how the process went.

Scottrade seems more complicated than what TCBronson went through with Fidelity, they wanted to know the exact date I purchased the shares and if I had any documentation to that effect (that I actually own them). They are emailing me forms to complete and sign and send back to them to see if they can complete this transfer.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I use TD Ameritrade and I'm waiting on VStock to prepare an actual statement. They have not told me about any fee, but I would not be shocked at a small fee to do the transfer.
To the best of my knowledge TDAmeritrade is not accepting transfers of ELIO from VStock Transfer. Keep us posted if they're now allowing.

jgkolt

Reaction score
For Interactive brokers i had to call VStock Transfers to get my account number, then go into my account and initiate a DRS transfer with my account number and stock symbol elio. Time will tell if this is the correct option.

Top Bottom