• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stoked!

redtele57

Reaction score
I am ao so stoked about seeing the Elio in person for the first time tomorrow at the Chandler mall! If all goes as planned. ..I am going all in on this beautiful concept of Paul's. It's been too long in comming to the public and the big 3 can start wetting themselves as they watch the new Henry Ford of our generation show the industry how to give the people a vehicle of value at a reasonable price that smiles at the gas pumps while driving by!

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Me too, I'm stoked to see all the mods and custom jobs that'll be done on these -you will be smitten on the Elio when you finally get to touch it-makes it a reality ,I thought-ENJOY!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am ao so stoked about seeing the Elio in person for the first time tomorrow at the Chandler mall! If all goes as planned. ..I am going all in on this beautiful concept of Paul's. It's been too long in comming to the public and the big 3 can start wetting themselves as they watch the new Henry Ford of our generation show the industry how to give the people a vehicle of value at a reasonable price that smiles at the gas pumps while driving by!
I guess I should welcome you first before I demand pictures, right? LOL So hello and welcome form Oregon. Now, will you please take pictures? As you can tell, I'm one of the greedy ones on here who has not seen the Elio up close and personal so want to know all from everyone else who gets to. This is a great group of interesting, knowledgeable, and creative people who are enjoying sharing ideas, speculation, news and anything Elio. We have excellent support staff so if you have any questions or need any assistance be sure to ask them. In the meantime, enjoy tomorrow. I am so-o-o-o-o jealous. LOL Did I ask you to take pictures? I did? Oh, OK, just wanted to make sure. And enjoy this wondrous adventure and journey towards Elio ownership. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, and be careful because you will find the Elio as addicting as this forum. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions of the future Elio owners. It will also provide hours of entertainment to help pass the time until the Elio production begins. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

mrmeeks

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I should welcome you first before I demand pictures, right? LOL So hello and welcome form Oregon. Now, will you please take pictures? As you can tell, I'm one of the greedy ones on here who has not seen the Elio up close and personal so want to know all from everyone else who gets to. This is a great group of interesting, knowledgeable, and creative people who are enjoying sharing ideas, speculation, news and anything Elio. We have excellent support staff so if you have any questions or need any assistance be sure to ask them. In the meantime, enjoy tomorrow. I am so-o-o-o-o jealous. LOL Did I ask you to take pictures? I did? Oh, OK, just wanted to make sure. And enjoy this wondrous adventure and journey towards Elio ownership. :) Z

1459954_1390724684509011_1444352321_n.jpg

Top Bottom