• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That's something you have to talk to Elio Motors about.
Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated directly to Elio Motors.

Elio Motors can be contacted at:

Website
http://www.eliomotors.com

Elio Customer Service: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
futureowners@eliomotors.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Use the Orders or support email addresses.
when did you put your deposit in?
And just a little FYI; that number you have for the reservation number is actually your transaction receipt number.
The only one's that get SIL's (Spot In Line) are those that go $1K All In / nonrefundable deposit.

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey guys....and gals...me and my girl each went all in...were thrilled to be apart of the elio family...we were just wondering when we get our t-shirts.....want to show it off....lol...thx
Welcome! When I went all in it took about 2-3 weeks to receive my shirt. It arrived before my Place In Line number, which was about 6 weeks. Elio also has a link to other items.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey guys....and gals...me and my girl each went all in...were thrilled to be apart of the elio family...we were just wondering when we get our t-shirts.....want to show it off....lol...thx
Eliomemaw, welcome from sunny New Mexico. Enjoy the forum and the journey with us

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Utah. There is a lot of good information and some pretty funny and knowledgeable people on this forum. Visit some of the threads and run through them. They usually wander off topic a little, but our members pull me in when I get lost. We all know that there are some risks to starting a new company, and there are plenty of people who think it will never happen, and everyone on this forum that is optimistic that it will happen. It is a great concept and the prototypes look pretty great too. I am looking forward to driving my rocket silver one. Go Elio.

Top Bottom