• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Terra Craft Motors

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Terra Craft has something similar but costs way more than the Elio. I think it is cool looking.
motorsfrontyellow.jpg

I believe the roof slides back.

YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It does look like the Joker's mouth. The bubble top reminds me of vehicles in the past that had a bubble top. The Terra Craft has a bubble top that slides back. :cool:

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that styling is way better than the elio as far as looks go. good ol number 84. I'd even take it over the elio if I had to climb over the side to get in it.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I could see Elio Motors eventually building a cool looking high performance variant. Slap a twin-cam four valve per cylinder head and a turbo onto the IAV engine and you could easily be looking at 120+ HP. Use aluminum instead of steel for the chassis and you would have a world class power to weight ratio. If you combine all that with a sportier looking exterior and sell it for around $20K people would line up to buy it.

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The styling is way cool! But I do have some thoughts on design, is it a one or two seater? It must be a two seater or you would have to be a very large Orangutan to reach the steering wheel, much less the brakes/gas in the present configuration. The second thought is that while the retracting glass roof is about one of the sexiest features I've seen in any car (or its animated version) I think the idea would lose it appeal pretty quickly in a storm that would include precipitation of some sort. Ok, it looks like it's only an animated concept vehicle so it's ok to have all this coolness but it's going to be more real and less sexy if it ever hits the pavement. Unless you can find some giant Orangutans to drive it that won't mind getting wet from time to time trying to get into it quickly in a storm and can reach all the controls from way in the back 40.

Top Bottom