• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tesla 3 Spotted - Video!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't think I will want a Tesla after I get my Solo, and will not want another too many passengers car after I get my Elio.
Lonely Booboo.
Boo boo, Thanks! If we get our Solo's, I may still want a Tesla Model 3, but likely won't need a Model 3. My current SUV and supplemental Solo will be adequate while I continue the wait to stop by the nearest Elio Store.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I look at both as different type of cars myself. If this was the Andy Griffith show, I see the Elio as the "fun girls" and the Tesla 3 as boring Helen Crump.

In all measurable ways, Helen might be better. Education, respect, etc. But if you want to have fun, forget it.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I look at both as different type of cars myself. If this was the Andy Griffith show, I see the Elio as the "fun girls" and the Tesla 3 as boring Helen Crump.

In all measurable ways, Helen might be better. Education, respect, etc. But if you want to have fun, forget it.
I rather go on a Ludicrus date with Fast Helen Crump. (Third-fastest car in the world, going from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.5 seconds) with plenty of room in the backseat, speaking of fun.

Top Bottom