• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tex, Ok, Ark, La - Great News !!!

bebopag

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just learned the Elio will be featured at the "Earth Day" event on April 22-24, 2016 in a "primo top location" (dead center locale of the Automobile Building) at the State Fair Park, Dallas, Texas. 10am-6pm daily. Free Admission to Park and Buildings.
Been going to the State Fair Park since 1948 and THIS event will certainly top 'em all !
"I'm-All-In" at res. #11,004.
bop
Corsicana, Tx
P.S.
Anyone know of a D/FW Metroplex or N. Tx Elio Owners Club ?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just almost blew it. I was all set to leave tomorrow morning for Dallas. I lost track of the days of the month. Now I'll have to wait another week.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just learned the Elio will be featured at the "Earth Day" event on April 22-24, 2016 in a "primo top location" (dead center locale of the Automobile Building) at the State Fair Park, Dallas, Texas. 10am-6pm daily. Free Admission to Park and Buildings.
Been going to the State Fair Park since 1948 and THIS event will certainly top 'em all !
bop
Corsicana, Tx
P.S.
Other that right here? Click on "forums", find your area, and select your state. You'll find guys from there to hang with.

ajetmech

Elio Addict
Reaction score
bop
Corsicana, Tx
P.S.
There is a "Elio Owners of North Texas" group on Facebook. I think most of them are on this site also.

Top Bottom