• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Texan Obsessing In Knoxville! Can't Wait To Get My Elio!

TEXAS FLASH

Elio Fan
Reaction score
SIL #19180 -$1k All-In - I look everyday for some indication that they will start producing early. I'm having trouble waiting another year to get my Elio! Everyday, is there any new news? Been wearing my Elio T-Shirt as often as possible. I don't think it's going to last a year. I even have a Pinterest Board called "My Dreamsicle Elio". Presently I ride a Suzuki Burgman 650 (wife's got a 400) for fun but would like to have the roof for those days when it wants to Mist! I took a ride into GSMNP today and wish I'd had the Elio to break in. It was a nice ride but the Elio would have used 1/3 the gas and been a lot more fun. Unless something changes, mine is going to be dreamsicle with manual trans, sport wheels & tires, and carpet. I foresee a need for a fishing pole rack for those days I escape for a little fishing. Are there any other Knoxvillians out there waiting for their ELIO?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from THE Evergreen State. Had the 650, great scooter (even @ 100mph it hummed) - only tried that 2x
Welcome, there are many here before us waiting longer, and although years separate us, once production starts, the time for deliveries will be measured in months!

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SIL #19180 -$1k All-In - I look everyday for some indication that they will start producing early. I'm having trouble waiting another year to get my Elio! Everyday, is there any new news? Been wearing my Elio T-Shirt as often as possible. I don't think it's going to last a year. I even have a Pinterest Board called "My Dreamsicle Elio". Presently I ride a Suzuki Burgman 650 (wife's got a 400) for fun but would like to have the roof for those days when it wants to Mist! I took a ride into GSMNP today and wish I'd had the Elio to break in. It was a nice ride but the Elio would have used 1/3 the gas and been a lot more fun. Unless something changes, mine is going to be dreamsicle with manual trans, sport wheels & tires, and carpet. I foresee a need for a fishing pole rack for those days I escape for a little fishing. Are there any other Knoxvillians out there waiting for their ELIO?

Patience Grasshopper. I am anxiously looking forward to you getting your Elio too, because you are in front of me. Are Knoxvillian really dangerous people that you don't want to cross?

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hey Flash, Welcome! I'm not "officially" in Knoxville...about 30 miles west. Kingston area. :D

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Impaitently waiting. Went all in when Elio visited Knoxville. Think it was March 2014. Had to sit in it to make sure of me fitting in it. I have a pocket fisherman foldable fishing rod that i often take on the motorcycle with me. Expect to carry that in my Elio when i have time to drop a line.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Texas Flash. Get used to the wait. I made my initial deposit in October 2013 and I know there are others who have been waiting much longer than me. The forum is a great way to keep up on Elio news and meeting some great people. Just remember patience, patience, PATIENCE.

Top Bottom