• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"the All-american Elio" In Classic Motorsports Magazine

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Famed automotive designer and enthusiast Peter Brock of Brock Racing Enterprises wrote a featured column about his experience talking with Paul Elio at SEMA 2016 in Las Vegas. He goes into detail about his interview with Paul Elio, impression with the company vision, and experience test-driving the newly unveiled E1c.

Since Classic Motorsports magazine requires a subscription, an Elio supporter scanned the article and posted it to a FaceBook page for all to enjoy:

Attachments

• IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 485

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah, so it's Marketing. Well, One hand washes the other, as they say...

Those trailers are $26,000.00 before even getting into options and delivery. I guess there is some marketing crossover as many people who will see the Elio at big car shows and auctions are the kind that have disposable income.

John-b-gone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice find, nice trailer, nice picture of the Elio inside the trailer on the backdoor/ramp. Looks like a Sprinter van as the tow vehicle. Love saguaro cactus not to mention the palm trees. I would like to make it my avatar picture if I could figure out how to do it.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Famed automotive designer and enthusiast Peter Brock of Brock Racing Enterprises wrote a featured column about his experience talking with Paul Elio at SEMA 2016 in Las Vegas. He goes into detail about his interview with Paul Elio, impression with the company vision, and experience test-driving the newly unveiled E1c.

Since Classic Motorsports magazine requires a subscription, an Elio supporter scanned the article and posted it to a FaceBook page for all to enjoy:
THIS IS HUGE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE JUMPING FOR JOY!!!!!
Peter Brock is an automotive design savant...His respect for Paul Elio and reservation for an Elio after test driving the E1C says everything we need to know! He was the designer of the Corvette Stingray, Shelby Mustang among others. He was the youngest auto designer ever at GM at 19!!!

Add to this all...Rick Perry if confirmed will be looking closely into the ATVM program!!! WE ARE JUMPING FOR JOY ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To impress someone with the stature of Mr. Brock is a real feather in the cap of the Elio project.

ClubJoe
Sunny Brandon, FL
Well Jalopnik is a person with just as much knowledge about the auto indus.....snort, giggle, guffaw. Sorry I could not keep a straight face long enough to finish the sentence.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score

In case anyone missed this...

Top Bottom