• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio Dragon

Name it The Elio Dragon

• Yes!

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • No way.

Votes: 42 85.7%

• Total voters

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The ELIO says Shark to me. I ride Road Glide Ultra, the RG has often been called the Shark due to the look of the frame mount faring.
When I look at the front of an ELIO it reminds me of the RG faring and a Shark nose.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
someone posted a picture of what the P4 would look like painted like one of the old P51 Flying Tigers .... I'd love to see what the the same treatment would look like on the P5

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some people have a visceral negative reaction to sharks, maybe because they are real and there are real shark attacks on humans. They have been portrayed, fairly or not, for centuries as single-minded killers that should be feared. No-doubt because of that portrayal they are also used as images on things used to kill people, like torpedoes, boats, aircraft, and bombs.

I think dragons, being imaginary, sometimes revered, and often depicted as friendly (a la "How To Train Your Dragon") have less of a negative connotation.

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mr. WilliamH came up with what I think is the perfect name for the car here:
http://www.elioowners.com/goto/post?id=104484#post-104484

The Elio Dragon

Perfect name. The car looks like a dragon. I want to drive a car called a "dragon". Dragons are cool. Hasn't been used by any other car company. What do you think?

So does this mean the Elio "Crawdad" is out of the running? I figured the semblance and Shreveport plant would make my pick a shoe-in! Anyone want to suck the body on this with me? :p:D
crawfish.jpg

elio-2015.png

Top Bottom