• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The iconic Bricklin sports car rises again – as an electric three-wheeler

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New Atlas
I think this is neat but I have a feeling I have seen it before; hence, not really new?
632a089ebcfcf15c5ba66972_card1.jpg

Visionary Vehicles

I wonder if it will ever go into production? I think it looks cool.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like how it's the safety vehicle too. Malcom Bricklin, the name you can trust. Please send him as much money as you can right now to make sure it'll be in production ASAP. Even though he's been pushing this for about 10 years (it didn't have the word "safety" in the title back then), then before that many other EV's. He was talking about EV's way before Tesla was even formed. So, I'd consider him to be the grandfather of EV's and Musk should throw money at him. I also hope he works with Paul Elio as those two can make the best low cost and safest vehicle on the road.

Since he made one and it drives, means it's ready to go. I hope he applies for the ATVM loan too. I'm going to contact them and suggest they do $1K non refundable deposits. Then when the money comes flowing in, he can tell everyone that there is a market for it and it's huge. After that, start the Bricklincoin.

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It was a new post on New Atlas like it was something that just came out. I thought I had recognized it.

I wonder how many other cool three wheel cars are being pushed but never made?

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like how it's the safety vehicle too. Malcom Bricklin, the name you can trust. Please send him as much money as you can right now to make sure it'll be in production ASAP. Even though he's been pushing this for about 10 years (it didn't have the word "safety" in the title back then), then before that many other EV's. He was talking about EV's way before Tesla was even formed. So, I'd consider him to be the grandfather of EV's and Musk should throw money at him. I also hope he works with Paul Elio as those two can make the best low cost and safest vehicle on the road.

Since he made one and it drives, means it's ready to go. I hope he applies for the ATVM loan too. I'm going to contact them and suggest they do $1K non refundable deposits. Then when the money comes flowing in, he can tell everyone that there is a market for it and it's huge. After that, start the Bricklincoin.
I can't tell if you're serious or bull shitting us....

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're serious or bull shitting us....
I'm serious. Send this guy lots of money. Think about it. He's got lots of automotive experience and has run so many successful automotive companies. He's an expert and deserves everyones retirement savings. I would but I am busy with other things and thus, you guys get this going and I'll join in later. Thanks to everyone for this as we can finally have an affordable three wheeler with luxury.

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm serious. Send this guy lots of money. Think about it. He's got lots of automotive experience and has run so many successful automotive companies. He's an expert and deserves everyones retirement savings. I would but I am busy with other things and thus, you guys get this going and I'll join in later. Thanks to everyone for this as we can finally have an affordable three wheeler with luxury.
I'll be sure to let you know when I send him my retirement saving...

Top Bottom