• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Nobe

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tend to agree, but compared to the MSRP range of a Harley Trike…….the No-Be, Ma-Be a better year around rain/shine/climate controlled riding value. If it was awesome in terms of fit/finish, performance/handling, driver comfort verified by a test drive, and was a convenient local service/parts provider, I might pull the trigger. That’s very unlikely. :)

View attachment 25979
Interesting comparison! However, one is supposed to be serious transportation, whereas the other is an overpriced toy for people with more money than brains.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting comparison! However, one is supposed to be serious transportation, whereas the other is an overpriced toy for people with more money than brains.
The NOBE is a serious year around daily use commuter and the Harley a weekend/seasonal toy, both for people with money. The NOBE EV might pay for itself in gas and maintenance savings over it’s lifetime total cost to operate.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where is this vehicle? We are approaching Q4 2022...a year late of their promised delivery date.
NOBE teamed up with LOTUS engineering in the UK for the production model build mid to late 2021. The engineering and design of the production model specs is apparently a work in progress. The latest prototype was unveiled earlier this year. I like the interior detail and the retro dash. With a partner like LOTUS, the NOBE will likely be in production soon. They also unveiled a NOBE Pickup model option.

1662045585094.jpeg

Attachments

• 1662045273955.jpeg
    1662045273955.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To bad you can't buy this as a rolling chassis kit, I could have great fun with that.
That would be ‘classic’ fun. I envy your mechanical skills, since I have none. What I was impressed by is the AWD traction control and how it plowed through realtively deep snow in the video. I need that for harsh winters in my neck of the woods. Perhaps demand and production scale will bring the price down, but I’m to old to wait. :)

Top Bottom