• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Onion

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Believe it is an Internet ad only...not considered to play as well to the broader television audience... speculating that means...not going to go there. I think the sheet unveiling of the Elio ad is very powerful... especially in the early morning hours on CNBC, FOX, and CNN.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Believe it is an Internet ad only...not considered to play as well to the broader television audience... speculating that means...not going to go there. I think the sheet unveiling of the Elio ad is very powerful... especially in the early morning hours on CNBC, FOX, and CNN.
Yeah. I'm a regular reader of the Onion. I don't see this ad ever making the jump to TV and of course it wasn't designed to do that anyway. I haven't seen any of the ads on TV yet but I have seen all or at least most of them. I liked the original sheet unveiling ad thing Elio did. That was classy with a pretty good narration.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The music to the sheet unveiling Elio ad almost has a gentle wake-up call quality to it. It reaches into your early morning slumbers and makes you pay attention! My better half says the ad draws you in...catches your attention.

skychief

Elio Addict
Reaction score

That's a good thing. Because that ad is really creepy. Especially the part about making out with a statue of Reagan. Ewwww.!!

Top Bottom