• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Original Video That Got Me Interested

Videosys

Elio Fan
Reaction score
First vid I saw was JAN 2013, unveiling of the GREEN Proto in MICH I think....they wanted to build them up there but the local gov wouldnt help. Its somewhere on line Ill bet still.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First vid I saw was JAN 2013, unveiling of the GREEN Proto in MICH I think....they wanted to build them up there but the local gov wouldnt help. Its somewhere on line Ill bet still.

How many prototypes are out there? I assumed it was just the gray one but I guess there has to be others.

Robert McWhirter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know, but I do see all the other colors in the pics, like the green one driving through the city streets. I would like to see it in person.

LGilbert

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Did anybody else notice that this particular car had no shocks/springs in the front suspension, just a rod where they would go? Compare this car to the silver one in the next video. But, it's just a prototype mule, so all is forgiven.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have seen the Silver one in Portland Oregon, and you see the ads/videos for the green frog one, only a few pictures of a red one, and now we get the Creamsicle...

Are there only 4 Elio's in the world??

Not for long....

Proud to be a Elio owner... soon...

Top Bottom