• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Vanderhall Three Wheeler

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One Vanderhall or 10 Elio's? It is sweet looking!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
at least it is for sale. a $15,000 Elio would have been ok and could have been produced at lower volumes, looks like now we will get nothing.....
And just what is it you do that you know so much about Elio?
What product do you produce? (Beside hot air?)

Did you ever think that they could do production in 2018? Paul said it, so there has to be some kind of logic involved.
There are also a lot of others that have an investment into this project.

So until you have some kind of proof for what your saying, I suggest you keep those opinions to yourself.

webartist

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And just what is it you do that you know so much about Elio?
What product do you produce? (Beside hot air?)

Did you ever think that they could do production in 2018? Paul said it, so there has to be some kind of logic involved.
There are also a lot of others that have an investment into this project.

So until you have some kind of proof for what your saying, I suggest you keep those opinions to yourself.
Everyone should have the right to express an opinion as long as it is in good taste. As it is with all of us, we sometime just have opinions. I too believe Paul over engineered and overspent doing so. Way to much Pomp and Circumstance . . spending all his money. He could have gotten into production with a lot less reservations. As I have also said before, he may/could have been closer to a funded investor if the price was not so low and the profit margin was greater.

Top Bottom