• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

There Are Two More In Florida In December

Paul Heitzman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
In case you hadn't found it on the other sites there is a meet and greet in St Petersburg at the Tyrone Square Mall 12/14-15 normal business hours. There is another in Altamonte, FL at Altamonte Square 12/19-20 Business Hours (Orlando). Verify on the Elio Motors site, news/events http://www.eliomotors.com/

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have not heard numbers as to attendance as well as public interest as we read about in the first northern town presentation's! Elio should have an excellent reception in Florida where the thinking folks live.

Ross Wagner

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Did these actually happen ? I'm new to the
Elio rush. I'm in tampa FL and would have loved to have to gone and seen demo of
Elio then.

I might go to west palm beach Elio demo
Next weekend but it's a really long drive.

Thanks

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did these actually happen ? I'm new to the
Elio rush. I'm in tampa FL and would have loved to have to gone and seen demo of
Elio then.

I might go to west palm beach Elio demo
Next weekend but it's a really long drive.

Thanks
Welcome Ross, from southern Oregon. I believe the event you mention happened last December. The next Florida event is in fact next weekend in South Palm Beach. That is actually a 3 day event and the event hours are considerably longer than for most events. This gives you some travel time. I have not personally seen the Elio. It was in Portland, OR last September and I didn't even learn about Elio until January. So I am waiting and hoping they will come this way again. It is a 7 hour RT for me to go to Portland but I will definitely do it if I get the chance.

This is a very active group with lots of discussion, speculation, laughter, great pictures taken by those who have been to events and generally just a very nice group. We also have excellent staff members. I encourage you to explore. That is what I did when I joined the group and I learned a lot. I hope you enjoy the group as much as I do. It may be a long journey to Elio ownership but we try to make it worthwhile every step of the way. Enjoy the trip. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom