• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Things To Do In Shreveport Area

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wait.
You live in Florida. Would have the vehicle delivered from Louisiana to Washington State. Then fly out and drive it from WA to FL? Is there a story behind this plan?
Thanks for asking!!
My last attempt I purchased a BMW R1100 in Seattle (bought it sight unseen- flew out, spent time w/my two girls, and planned my trip home.
Got as far as Butte MT, sidwswiped -three broken ribs, damaged bike and crushed ego- shipped the three of us back to FLA
Knew Butte might be bad karma --(home of Evil Knievel) lol (now)
Yes so that's been kicking around in this (probably damaged) brain!!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for asking!!
My last attempt I purchased a BMW R1100 in Seattle (bought it sight unseen- flew out, spent time w/my two girls, and planned my trip home.
Got as far as Butte MT, sidwswiped -three broken ribs, damaged bike and crushed ego- shipped the three of us back to FLA
Knew Butte might be bad karma --(home of Evil Knievel) lol (now)
Yes so that's been kicking around in this (probably damaged) brain!!
I sure hope you have a better trip next time!

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would ride in Greyhound bus from Macon about 8:00 pm to Shreveport about noon. Sleep in the Greyhound all night and then get to Elio Plant about noon. hopeful give me the tour in the plant and then take my brand new elio back home.
9izE6adiE.jpg

Top Bottom