• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Thread Area Dedicated To Pictures Of Members And Their Elio

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
this is most definitely a down the road suggestion .... once they are in production and folks are using an Elio, I think it would be good to have an area where threads can be started where pictures of folks and their Elio can be posted .... I can visualize an Elio in sunrise pictures on the Outer Banks, sunset pictures on the Oregon shore, silhouetted sitting on the top of Cadillac Mountain in Maine, parked at a scenic overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and on, and on ... :)

Jim

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. It does sound like a great idea. Feel free to make more suggestions as we do plan to add a number of areas to the forum, and expand existing areas, to cover a much wider range of topics related to people actually having and enjoying their new rides. :)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
this is most definitely a down the road suggestion .... once they are in production and folks are using an Elio, I think it would be good to have an area where threads can be started where pictures of folks and their Elio can be posted .... I can visualize an Elio in sunrise pictures on the Outer Banks, sunset pictures on the Oregon shore, silhouetted sitting on the top of Cadillac Mountain in Maine, parked at a scenic overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and on, and on ... :)

Jim

We've got some talented people on this forum as far as graphics and photoshop go. I imagine if you tell them where you want your car to be 'photographed', they could make it happen right now!

I like the suggestion though...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We've got some talented people on this forum as far as graphics and photoshop go. I imagine if you tell them where you want your car to be 'photographed', they could make it happen right now!

I like the suggestion though...

nice .... if they are really talented, they might be able to make me look better ..:D

Jim

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jim
I participated in the Veterans Parade today and saw many veteran motorcycle groups. Next year I hope to be able to send photos of the Las Cruces Elio Owners group participating in this parade recognizing our veterans.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I participated in the Veterans Parade today and saw many veteran motorcycle groups. Next year I hope to be able to send photos of the Las Cruces Elio Owners group participating in this parade recognizing our veterans.

now that would really be something .... hope it works out and looking forward to the pictures and hearing about the crowd's reaction

Jim

Top Bottom