• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Time To Wait

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think now it is time for me to sit back and watch. The thing has been cussed, discussed, modified, customized, damn near sodomized ,converted, souped up, turned down, turbocharged, cut up, added on and just about every thing that could be thought, dreamed , fantasied about that all I can do is sit back and relax. I'll still be at the fair park showing next month and ready to join the Texas Chapter when we get our Autosicle. Goooo Eliooooo!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE LIKES. God Bless you all. I'll be lurking and maybe a post every now and then so Keep the faith.
Wayne
upload_2014-3-26_14-44-4.jpeg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think now it is time for me to sit back and watch. The thing has been cussed, discussed, modified, customized, damn near sodomized ,converted, souped up, turned down, turbocharged, cut up, added on and just about every thing that could be thought, dreamed , fantasied about that all I can do is sit back and relax. I'll still be at the fair park showing next month and ready to join the Texas Chapter when we get our Autosicle. Goooo Eliooooo!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE LIKES. God Bless you all. I'll be lurking and maybe a post every now and then so Keep the faith.
Wayne
View attachment 312
Well there go some of my likes. LOL When I get a little hmm, dismayed by some of the content I pull back and go do something I should have been doing in the first place. LOL But then I have to come back for another dose of Eliocillin. Good luck on waiting. :-) Z

doug stanley

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Wayne
View attachment 312
hey wayne , i live just below you in tyler. when we get ours we'll have to show-off to each other. i'm #1272 , where are you in line ? oh by the way i'm an old man too.......

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey wayne , i live just below you in tyler. when we get ours we'll have to show-off to each other. i'm #1272 , where are you in line ? oh by the way i'm an old man too.......
Hello Doug. Be sure you join us on the Texas Forum if you haven't already. I'll be going to Fair Park showing in April. Maybe you can make it there also. Sorry about the late reply.

Top Bottom