• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

'tis The Night Before Christmas', Kinda!!

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you felt the Excitement of the night before you get see the Elio, for the first time, was like the 'Night Before Christmas'?? That's were I am now!!! I'll see the P4 at the Rome Air Show, tomorrow.
The night before is like Christmas Eve, Buck Fever on the first hunt, seeing your first child born, the longest bike trip you ever made, finding your first Gold Nugget, getting a nice raise in pay, your first dive, to 90' below, hangliding, at 1000' above launch, All rolled in to One!!!

I'm Wired and ready to go.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you felt the Excitement of the night before you get see the Elio, for the first time, was like the 'Night Before Christmas'?? That's were I am now!!! I'll see the P4 at the Rome Air Show, tomorrow.
The night before is like Christmas Eve, Buck Fever on the first hunt, seeing your first child born, the longest bike trip you ever made, finding your first Gold Nugget, getting a nice raise in pay, your first dive, to 90' below, hangliding, at 1000' above launch, All rolled in to One!!!

Is someone else driving or will you be a safe driver? :p :D :rolleyes: :) Z

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is someone else driving or will you be a safe driver? :p :D :rolleyes: :) Z

Z, the answer to you combined question is, No and Yes!!

I am driving, and I am a Safe driver!! When I ride the Harley, people Wonder!!!

When I leave work before a ride, I leave them with the words of Arny, 'I'll Be Back', just look for me on Monday!!
It's worked, so far, and it will work this time.lol

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Cool. I hope you ask better questions than I did. They said the exhaust was going to run down the side but Jerome said that it would "come out right before the black panel"... Did he mean the pipe would run along side the car and end there or did he mean that it would come through the body panel there? I didn't clarify.

Top Bottom