• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"today Is One Of The Most Import And Exciting Days In Em History"- Really?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
to think after all the assured "secure" funding with/without the Feds, or the special investment opportunity for a wealthy limited few to buy in, this is "THE most important and exciting" (caps mine).
What will this day be remembered as if -
a) they are not allowed to sell shares
b) when the "buyers" don't come across with the $. I could have sent a crowedfunding notice I wanted in @ 50k, talk is cheap
c) they can't come up with the bucks through this offering.
I think, once again, the P.R. is premature

And your thoughts??

Elio Motors

Shared publicly - 2:29 PM

Today is one of the most important and exciting days in Elio Motors history. We are excited to announce that we just filed our offering statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to seek authorization to make a formal stock offering to support our $25,000,000 equity crowdfunding raise.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can't succeed in a venture like this without taking some risks. I think Elio is right on point. They need to build excitement and show confidence in order to keep possible investors intrested.

If they were quiet or worst yet gloomy, do you think possible investors would be enthusiastic about investing? They have to put their best foot forward!

I pledged about a third of what I am able to risk. I doubt I'm the only one that had a conservative pledge. Elio is breaking new ground every step it takes. There will be set backs, but remember that every step gets media attention, aka free advertisment, that helps Elio get out their more and create more traction. New traction that can bring more reservations, more qualified (large scale investors) and hopefully brings us closer to production.

Wit that I say, "Elio Motors, make some noise"!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
to think after all the assured "secure" funding with/without the Feds, or the special investment opportunity for a wealthy limited few to buy in, this is "THE most important and exciting" (caps mine).
What will this day be remembered as if -
a) they are not allowed to sell shares
b) when the "buyers" don't come across with the $. I could have sent a crowedfunding notice I wanted in @ 50k, talk is cheap
c) they can't come up with the bucks through this offering.
I think, once again, the P.R. is premature

And your thoughts??

Elio Motors

Shared publicly - 2:29 PM

Today is one of the most important and exciting days in Elio Motors history. We are excited to announce that we just filed our offering statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to seek authorization to make a formal stock offering to support our $25,000,000 equity crowdfunding raise.
I'm in no way trying to get "political" here...
But I when I read this post, I immediately thought of GW shouting "Mission Accomplished!"
Naw, I agree with the Oreo. I thought the email was almost as good as sex.
And it appears that he wasn't even chewing gum when he wrote it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom