• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Too Many Cooks Spoil The Elio.

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
A while back I watched an episode of Homer Simpson where Homer somehow was allowed to build a car. Much like here, he had a lot of help from family and friends telling him what they would like in a vehicle. See the link for the results. Hopefully our designer sticks to his original vision and dream. (You may have to copy/paste to browser, can't get this one to act right, but plays)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A while back I watched an episode of Homer Simpson where Homer somehow was allowed to build a car. Much like here, he had a lot of help from family and friends telling him what they would like in a vehicle. See the link for the results. Hopefully our designer sticks to his original vision and dream. (You may have to copy/paste to browser, can't get this one to act right, but plays)

Paul Elio's vision and dream is what brought me here and it is what will keep me here. All the other brouhaha is gravy or sludge depending on point of view. :-) Z

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Looks like Homer really was fond of the Edsil

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'm with you. Stick to the goal.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score

:pDo they make this in silver

Top Bottom