• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tour Busy In May

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just looking at the tour schedule for the rest of May 2015, the folks running it have a pretty ambitious schedule .... Richmond, Va ==> Washington DC Smithsonian ==> Charlotte Motor Speedway ==> Minneapolis, MN .... per Google Maps, they will (conservatively) cover 1,650+ miles .... the display is scheduled to be open for business 10 of the next 21 days leaving 11 days to drive the 1,650+ miles and pack-up/setup the display 7 times .... they are going to be busy indeed

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THEM IN RALEIGH AGAIN .

it sure would .... we couldn't be here the weekend they were in Raleigh last year so we drove to Charlotte .... I've been sitting here all morning working to stifle a strong urge to make the 2 1/2 hr drive to Richmond where they are this week end ... doing so wouldn't be much different than going to Charlotte

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how "in Texas, EVER!"
Seems to me Texas would be a good place for Elio to show off their cars. The state has a population of over twenty million and some of the largest cities in the country, most covering a considerable land mass, which means a lot of people drive long distances to work every day. Also, Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas are all within two to four hours apart making an Elio tour a reasonable idea. I know quite a few people who drive more than 50 miles every day going to and from work and an Elio would be just what the doctor ordered....

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
it will be interesting to see which direction they go after their Jun 12, 2015 - Jun 14, 2015 stop in Kansas City, MO

Top Bottom