• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Toyota I-tril

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A new Toyota urban commuter concept, the i-TRIL to be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show that apparently will seat 3 and have the same active lean technology as the Toyota i-Road. It has my curious attention as an around town commuter vehicle.

A Teaser photo:
IMG_6631.JPG

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A new Toyota urban commuter concept, the i-TRIL to be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show that apparently will seat 3 and have the same active lean technology as the Toyota i-Road. It has my curious attention as an around town commuter vehicle.

A Teaser photo:
View attachment 21333
Thanks to EM for showing them how much demand is there (close to 65K) for fun 3 wheelers! I also like the technology behind it and with 3 seats it'll attract more interest. Toyota has the resources so the big question is how long is the wait from concept to production... and how much?;)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to EM for showing them how much demand is there (close to 65K) for fun 3 wheelers! I also like the technology behind it and with 3 seats it'll attract more interest. Toyota has the resources so the big question is how long is the wait from concept to production... and how much?;)
We will know more after the Geneva Motor Show in early March. If it's based on the i-Road platform it's likely a new iteration prototype with the active lean technology.

Last edited:

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, what can I say?..
- "It's positioned as an "alternative to city cars, other electric vehicles and motorcycles"
- Self-driving technology
- Leans during cornering
- Holds three... Sounds familiar...
2f713fe1c44e5fc0ca272b5b3e29f28908904456b35dabc5fce18ce56bdeeb3c.jpg

Top Bottom