• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Traveling North America - Canada, Mexico, And The United States Of America.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been getting into discussions with many others about topics on traveling North America, or Worldwide and we are getting off topic about the issue / topic at hand in other forums. So, while we can write here about traveling North America or Worldwide and when we get off topic it shouldn't matter.

Photo site: www.flickr.com/photos/travelbuzz/sets

I have created a list of places that I will be visiting on my first leg and second leg of my journey from Beloit, Wisconsin to Tok, Alaska begining May 29th, 2017.. I will be using Wi-Fi when I stop into towns, or cities to download any photos or videos of my trip due to the fact of poor reception, of Internet and phone service being in vast areas. You can go to ...YouTube.com... and enter these sites I am visiting to get narrated videos from our National Park service or from individuals recording their trips.

1. Badlands National Park. South Dakota

2. Blackhills National Park (Mount Rushmore) South Dakota

3. Cedar National Park. South Dakota

4. Devil’s Tower National Park. Wyoming

5. Custard 's last stand Memorial (Little Bighorn Battlefield) Montana

6. Grand Marsh Loop Montana

7. Sweet Grass Montana USA or Milk River Alberta, Canada.

... CANADA

.. Here are Canada's list of tentative destinations that I will be visiting on my second leg of my journey from Sweet Grass Montana rest area and or a campsite in Milk River, Alberta Canada to Tok, Alaska USA. I will be spending more time in Canada and Alaska when returning toward the lower 48 states of the United States. I will be using Wi-Fi when I stop into towns, or cities to download any photos or videos of my trip due to the fact of poor reception, of Internet and phone service being in vast areas. You can go to ...YouTube... and enter these sites I am visiting to get narrated videos from the National Park service or from individuals recording their trips.

1. Banff National Park. AB, Canada.

2. Jasper National Park AB, Canada.

3. Dawson Creek BC, Canada.

4. Summit Lake BC, Canada

5. Dawson City BC, Canada. ( Alaskian Highway begins here )

6. Klondike Yukon Territory, Canada.

7. Tok, Alaska USA.

Note: These sites can change at anytime due to weather and unforseen curcumstances beyond my control.

Last edited:

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been getting into discussions with many others about topics on traveling North America, or Worldwide and we are getting off topic about the issue / topic at hand in other forums. So, while we can write here about traveling North America or Worldwide and when we get off topic it shouldn't matter.

I have created a list of places that I will be visiting on my first leg and second leg of my journey from Beloit, Wisconsin to Tok, Alaska begining May 29th, 2017.. I will be using Wi-Fi when I stop into towns, or cities to download any photos or videos of my trip due to the fact of poor reception, of Internet and phone service being in vast areas. You can go to ...YouTube.com... and enter these sites I am visiting to get narrated videos from our National Park service or from individuals recording their trips.

... CANADA

.. Here are Canada's list of tentative destinations that I will be visiting on my second leg of my journey from Sweet Grass Montana rest area and or a campsite in Milk River, Alberta Canada to Tok, Alaska USA. I will be spending more time in Canada and Alaska when returning toward the lower 48 states of the United States. I will be using Wi-Fi when I stop into towns, or cities to download any photos or videos of my trip due to the fact of poor reception, of Internet and phone service being in vast areas. You can go to ...YouTube... and enter these sites I am visiting to get narrated videos from the National Park service or from individuals recording their trips.

7. Tok, Alaska USA.

Note: These sites can change at anytime due to weather and unforseen curcumstances beyond my control.
Theodore Roosevelt NP in Western North Dakota is an under visited park. I have not been there since the fracking started but it was a neat quiet place before that.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
since '02 we have taken our camper to all of the lower 48 states and had a ball .... its pretty much normal for us to spend 6 or more months a year in ours .... we just returned from spending the winter in Texas and are due to pull out in less than 2 weeks to spend much of the summer in South Dakota .... the US has so many great places to visit that we have no desire to go beyond the borders .... the first picture below shows our camper parked on Lake Poinsett in South Dakota and the second a picture of a sunset taken while seated on that campsite

image_146.jpg
image_143.jpg

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I spent 64 years in South Dakota to include many family fishing trips to Lake Poinsett........... camping, fishing, and shoreline fish frys. Also, experienced many beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Sweet memories.

Last edited:

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

... CANADA

7. Tok, Alaska USA.

If you are going to check out the Badlands National Park in South Dakota you should also Check out Medora in Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. Definitely worth the trip! or Maybe take Interstate 94 instead of 90 on the way back.

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are going to check out the Badlands National Park in South Dakota you should also Check out Medora in Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. Definitely worth the trip! or Maybe take Interstate 94 instead of 90 on the way back.
Right now this national park is not on my travel route but I will keep it in mind. Thank you.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
since '02 we have taken our camper to all of the lower 48 states and had a ball .... its pretty much normal for us to spend 6 or more months a year in ours .... we just returned from spending the winter in Texas and are due to pull out in less than 2 weeks to spend much of the summer in South Dakota .... the US has so many great places to visit that we have no desire to go beyond the borders .... the first picture below shows our camper parked on Lake Poinsett in South Dakota and the second a picture of a sunset taken while seated on that campsite

View attachment 21529 View attachment 21530
Very nice setup, and thank you for your comments.

Top Bottom