• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Truebluebro In Hawaii

TrueBlueBro

Reaction score
ALOHA YA'LL! Moved from Central Texas a few years ago to take early retirement in Hawaii. Always have liked "weird and wonderful", and with the Elio, it's practical!!! Have been defending and supporting Elio for 3 years, saving up to go All-In last year, and now Locked-In for $7K(#17821), I want to get in contact with as many Hawaiians as possible who are owners. There are no Pep Boys in Hawaii and Elio may need our assistance in generating service contracts here....ALOHA and Mahalo!

Attachments

• 32HulaDog.jpg
    32HulaDog.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 239

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and Aloha TrueBlueBro! Which island are you on? Your in good company here, alot of really great info and people here...
Browse away..

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Would somebody tell me how to hook my hula dog photo to my membership picture, thanks(mahalo in hawaiian)

Welcome to the forum!

To use that photo, just hover your mouse over your user name in upper right corner. When that dropdown menu appears, click on Avatar.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

To use that photo, just hover your mouse over your user name in upper right corner. When that dropdown menu appears, click on Avatar.
You do it like that???
I bring up my profile page (go to top of page and it has your name in the upper right corner, click it, then click on "profile page")
Once you're on your profile page, click on your picture at the top of the left column, and it opens a box where you can change your avatar.
Browse to it and find it, click your picture once, click "Open" or "Save" or "insert" (depending on OS version) it will fill in, in your avatar box.
If you like what you see, save it, if not, try again until you get one you like.
There are no editing tools for the picture when selecting an avatar.
Plus, if it's Too Big (like 3MB) it won't take it, and tell you about it.

Top Bottom