• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ttac - Elio Engine Development Proceeds But Trike’s Production Start Pushed Back To 2016

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There appear to be some contradictions in this report with what we've heard elsewhere. I'm pretty sure Paul said that Elio's use of the Shreveport plant is secure because that portion is owned by a board member who has promised Elio can stay there. Other portions of the plant may be leased to other companies, including car makers.

I think what's happened is that this writer has compiled info from several different dates without separating out-of-date from current info. But on the whole, unfortunately, it seems pretty accurate based on what we know.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The reporter seems to have bought into the oldest real estate trick in the book; "there are other offers on the table so you're going to have to act fast".
But on the bright side it does shine some light on the project to toss it some hope.
I still believe, and I will continue to believe until I hear the announcement that the whole thing is closing down.
I believe in the Seahawks too :D ever since they became a franchise.
So I have to be a little crazy :confused:

Top Bottom