• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Unannounced Dallas Showing

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While I was disappointed, I totally understood why the cancelled the state fair showing. It was unfortunate, but I blame the state more than Elio. BUT, apparently, Elio set up in downtown Dallas last week and didn't let anyone know. Extremely disappointed at Elio. Someone posted pics in the Elio Owners Facebook page. Someone says they emailed Elio and was advised it was last minute and didn't have time to post on oFacebook. I call BS on that. Takes all of two minutes.

I'm still a 20 on a scale to 10 about the Elio, but this does piss me off a little.

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While I was disappointed, I totally understood why the cancelled the state fair showing. It was unfortunate, but I blame the state more than Elio. BUT, apparently, Elio set up in downtown Dallas last week and didn't let anyone know. Extremely disappointed at Elio. Someone posted pics in the Elio Owners Facebook page. Someone says they emailed Elio and was advised it was last minute and didn't have time to post on oFacebook. I call BS on that. Takes all of two minutes.

I'm still a 20 on a scale to 10 about the Elio, but this does piss me off a little.
Not every one uses farcebunk to schedule their lives, I think it's smart of them not to advertise all stops- besides they are too busy answering questions and taking reservations to worry about alerting more people, word of mouth will spread the word and then social media.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

How did that old song go? " 'Spress' yourself."

Time we do that more open and often.

Let's keep all the "players" honest.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not every one uses farcebunk to schedule their lives, I think it's smart of them not to advertise all stops- besides they are too busy answering questions and taking reservations to worry about alerting more people, word of mouth will spread the word and then social media.
We can agree to disagree, then. I'm not going to argue the merit of FaceBook, but Elio relies heavily on social media, just a fact. Strange they were silent on this event.

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We can agree to disagree, then. I'm not going to argue the merit of FaceBook, but Elio relies heavily on social media, just a fact. Strange they were silent on this event.
I have to agree with you on this one. EM knew people were disappointed with the State Fair cancellation. Even if the tour group is not the same entity responding on FB, you would think it would be as simple as a phone call to the right person. Who knows though? The tour group has got to be tired by know - looks like a pretty grueling schedule & a tremendous amount of travel. I think someone may have just dropped the ball.

Top Bottom