• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Uniti One

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Uniti seems to have a middle driver seat. I guess this allows it to be driven in any country without having to adapt it to right or left hand drive. It is nice looking.
maxresdefault.jpg

www.team_bhp.com_forum_attachments_indian_car_scene_1729002d1575d55e9fa5c1b41458c520aecd6659c0.jpg

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The person in the video claims it is a five seater, well after spending 17 weeks in India through-out the entire country. This means they will try and put 20 people in it.
LOL. I went back and looked at the picture. It does, indeed, look like it has 5 seats. Not seats big enough for me, but seats nonetheless.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if someone out there could present a new vehicle that was ready to go and worked plus be on sale the week after they presented it. I'm really getting tired of all of these studies and presentations for stuff that in 2 years end up nowhere because they were just hoping that a flood of people would shower them with cash.

Top Bottom