• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Upgraded Two All-ins; Now They Don't Know Me.

Butterfly

Reaction score
Hi all. I recently upgraded my two all ins from $100 to $1000. Numerous calls and e- mails looking to confirm my upgrades since I did not receive confirmation. I cannot get a response. I feel like I've been duped now that they maxed me out. Anyone else experience this? I am soooooo looking forward to these auto cycles.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your all-in! :D

We may all have been duped, but we'll have to wait another year to know for sure. ;)

How many calls and emails in how many days? It takes them a few days to respond.
The best way to contact them is still through their support desk here: https://support.eliomotors.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Then give them some time to respond.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, from St. Louis, MO, Butterfly. My "all-in" was back in July, and I do remember there being a bit of lag time before it was straightened out. I wouldn't worry about it (for a day or so), and like Comptrex said, check your spamfilter.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all. I recently upgraded my two all ins from $100 to $1000. Numerous calls and e- mails looking to confirm my upgrades since I did not receive confirmation. I cannot get a response. I feel like I've been duped now that they maxed me out. Anyone else experience this? I am soooooo looking forward to these auto cycles.
HI and welcome from THE Sunshine State.
There is and have been delays, usually in 6 week cycles where the "reservation number" (spot on line) is sent out.
If you're looking for an acknowledgement of your added money, some folks, as yourself, have had "delayed" notifications, but no "duping" reported.
I feel confident in saying it'll shake itself out. I have a few reservations, used 2 different email addresses, and sometimes get a delay on one of them

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The confirmation email takes about 6 weeks (or less) depending on when you submitted the upgrade. In the meantime, to prove to yourself that you aren't crazy,
1. Go to the elio web page and go through the motions to reserve another Elio at the $1,000 All-In level...
2. When it gets to the page that shows you the T-shirt and is asking for your personal information, at the top right of the screen is a Log In button. Press that.
3. Once you are logged in using the email you provided when you upgraded, you will see a summary of your purchases.

I, for instant can see that I went all in for $100 on 12/30 2013 and then upgraded $900 on 4/25/2014 to the $1,000 All-In category.

It, at lease, lets you know that they are tracking it even if you don't have the email.

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Butterfly. If all the suggestions already mentioned resolve nothing, you can always take the low road. If you put it on a credit card wait until the grace period is almost over, and if you've heard nothing from EM, then report it to your credit card bank as a fraudulent transaction. They will make attempts to contact EM which might get the message across. If you paid with a check and hear nothing from EM in 60 days, report them to the attorney general's office of your state. Again, some contact from a higher power might get EM thinking about the people trying to buy the product they are interested in selling.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and don't despair. Contact Elio at the addresses above and I'm sure they can resolve your problem and provide your number.

Bl62

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello butterfly, I just got my $ back (credit back to my Amex) from my $1k refundable deposit, but it took me almost two months trying to get it back. With e-mails, calls and finally posting on this forum. Now I'm ready to go all in and lock in the price. Why they take so long I don't know, but after posting my concerns here it was all done in one week. I thought I was duped too. Happy to get back in line waiting for my Elio. BL62

Top Bottom