• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Upgraded!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am in for the $1,000 all in. Upgraded Sunday. Putting my motorcycle on the market to help pay for it. That is about as "all in" as I can get!
I'll say. We are under a grasshopper siege here in Albuquerque... Not that they are as loud or as big as the cicadas that I grew up with in Georgia but they aren't much fun on my motorcycle, either... I'm debating doing the same thing... but, I have time before I have to do that... and maybe the horse will sing.

Welcome to the forum, btw. :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am in for the $1,000 all in. Upgraded Sunday. Putting my motorcycle on the market to help pay for it. That is about as "all in" as I can get!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Sam. Congratulations on your upgrade. That is some commitment if you are already selling your motorcycle. I hope that doesn't mean you have to walk until you get your Elio. That could be tough. LOL I don't have anything as grand as a motorcycle to sell but have been thinking of selling my Might Mac Walker. I haven't needed it for two years and it is currently stored in the trunk of my car - too big to keep it hanging around my apartment. I did use it a week or so ago to haul my defunct microwave to the car so I could recycle it but that doesn't count as "using it" if you get my meaning. I hope you enjoy this forum as we travel a once in a lifetime journey towards Elio ownership. Next year in my Elio! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll say. We are under a grasshopper siege here in Albuquerque... Not that they are as loud or as big as the cicadas that I grew up with in Georgia but they aren't much fun on my motorcycle, either... I'm debating doing the same thing... but, I have time before I have to do that... and maybe the horse will sing.

Welcome to the forum, btw. :)
EW! I think it was grasshoppers that greeted us when we moved to Austin, TX in 1965. I had never experienced anything like it. Then when I was living in Idaho I experienced the cricket crunch. Definitely another EW! YUK! So far Oregon has not presented me with such unpleasant experiences when driving. It was bad enough in a car, I can't even imagine driving through that on a mc. LOL :-) Z

Greycat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I too am sold on the Elio but not to the point of selling my motorcycle. You can always buy another bike after you get your Elio using the extra money you will have from the savings you get by owning an Elio.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Sam. Congratulations on your upgrade. That is some commitment if you are already selling your motorcycle. I hope that doesn't mean you have to walk until you get your Elio. That could be tough. LOL I don't have anything as grand as a motorcycle to sell but have been thinking of selling my Might Mac Walker. I haven't needed it for two years and it is currently stored in the trunk of my car - too big to keep it hanging around my apartment. I did use it a week or so ago to haul my defunct microwave to the car so I could recycle it but that doesn't count as "using it" if you get my meaning. I hope you enjoy this forum as we travel a once in a lifetime journey towards Elio ownership. Next year in my Elio! :) Z
You just have to love Zelio's sense of humor.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and this band of merry Elio nuts. The forum has the latest information on the development and production schedules of our Elio's and provides hours of entertainment. Hope you become an active contributor and enjoy the experience as much as the rest of us.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

My brother is a Doc in Richmond Hill,GA. I like Savannah
img021.jpg
but too humid for us to live there, good to visit though. Do like to have dinner @ Johnny Mercers Restaurant.......
https://www.facebook.com/MercersRestaurantFeaturingFatDaddysLounge/photos_stream
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5kexSTAA_btO0Lg1ICgd12XXfJ5Xdx2Kc-tKTOuWJGxvrQJOw.jpg

Top Bottom