• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vermont - All In

yellowples

Reaction score
Greeting from Vermont- as everyone else I'm very excited about this journey .Good bad or ugly I'm in all the way with $1000. This will be my new ride to the ski areas.Studded tires, skis on top, and me with a big smile. Anybody in ? This is Ben from Bennington - if you see me out and about say hi !!
Great to see another from the north country. i'm from upstate NY near lake Ontario. If the tires won't do in the snow we could always put on a set of skiis.lol.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great to see another from the north country. i'm from upstate NY near lake Ontario. If the tires won't do in the snow we could always put on a set of skiis.lol.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, yellowples. You are not the only one wishing yellow was an option but it was removed from the list of colors either last year or the year before. However, you could get marshmallow and wrap it in the yellow of your choice. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME, yellowples to our Elio Family, from the future birth place of the Elio; the Bayou State of Louisiana.

Hope to soon be reading more posts from you.

Top Bottom