• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Video From P4 Event In Broomfield, Co

Skrizman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The wait was 1 hour, but was made bearable by the enthusiasm around me. A guy drove from Colorado Springs to Broomfield (about a 2-hour trip) and kept saying, "this is only going to make me go crazy waiting for delivery." He went all-in a year ago and has visualized many Elio trips great and small -- all of them fun.
Another guy, a mechanical engineer and car enthusiast, learned about the Elio through Jalopnik. He had detailed questions and seemed to get ever more interested as we filled him in on the details we've read here. He asked questions about the frame and I showed him the pix posted on this forum of the P1 (just a skeleton before green skin made it P2).
My wife was and still is leery of the Elio -- she felt cramped in the back seat. I'm not sure it matters. The Elio likely will be our third car, with just me in it 98 pct of the time. The teenager acted like she wasn't impressed, which might mean she is. Or not.
All ages were in the line, though it skewed to Baby Boomer males.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The wait was 1 hour, but was made bearable by the enthusiasm around me. A guy drove from Colorado Springs to Broomfield (about a 2-hour trip) and kept saying, "this is only going to make me go crazy waiting for delivery." He went all-in a year ago and has visualized many Elio trips great and small -- all of them fun.
Another guy, a mechanical engineer and car enthusiast, learned about the Elio through Jalopnik. He had detailed questions and seemed to get ever more interested as we filled him in on the details we've read here. He asked questions about the frame and I showed him the pix posted on this forum of the P1 (just a skeleton before green skin made it P2).
My wife was and still is leery of the Elio -- she felt cramped in the back seat. I'm not sure it matters. The Elio likely will be our third car, with just me in it 98 pct of the time. The teenager acted like she wasn't impressed, which might mean she is. Or not.
All ages were in the line, though it skewed to Baby Boomer males.

Very nice, thank you. In viewing the face of the woman in the back seat, I was able to observe that I could see her face to the side of the drivers seat back and I saw her face in the passanger side window. To me that interpets to an individual in the back does have some lines of sight/view. That is good to now visually see that posibility in the video here. I recall a couple of postings where persons commented anyone in the back seat could not look out.
regards,
Terrence :)

Skrizman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Here are some still shots. Standup with Elio edited and cropped.jpg Standup with Elio edited and cropped.jpg Me in the Elio.jpg Elio at Flat Iron Crossing edited.jpg

Top Bottom