• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Waiting

JORGE MARQUEZ

Reaction score
This is my first comment
I am a truck commercial salesman, I did ordered the Elio and I been waiting like every one else, some of you are getting really tire of it, but let me tell you that is not easy to build a company within a year or two and start building the cars. I did order the Elio car because it is going to be some how different than other cars. I new that I have to wait, Elio Motors need to go thru a lot testing, signatures, approvals etc... you guys took the risk to go for it, just like I did. I just hope that on the end, we, will be so happy if there is a final product on our driver, so relax, and enjoy the ride. Good Luck to all of you.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is my first comment
I am a truck commercial salesman, I did ordered the Elio and I been waiting like every one else, some of you are getting really tire of it, but let me tell you that is not easy to build a company within a year or two and start building the cars. I did order the Elio car because it is going to be some how different than other cars. I new that I have to wait, Elio Motors need to go thru a lot testing, signatures, approvals etc... you guys took the risk to go for it, just like I did. I just hope that on the end, we, will be so happy if there is a final product on our driver, so relax, and enjoy the ride. Good Luck to all of you.
Welcome and congrats!

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is my first comment
Fantastic! A new poster that does not sound like a reincarnated troll.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is my first comment
Jorge, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Sounds like you are a man of patience and you will need them. Ordered my Elio in 2013 but still hope to see this fall. Enjoy the journey with us.

Top Bottom