• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Washington Elio Gang Looks A Little Thin In The Skin

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy all. Is this seriously it for WA? What are there, four of us so far?
On the up side, we'll all know each other at rallies n such. (when and if)
Hey Sailor. . . . Like and agree with the "when" part of that statement. Very positive. But the "if?" Hmmm. . . . . Negative, already? For real? Come on Chief! :eek:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy all. Is this seriously it for WA? What are there, four of us so far?
On the up side, we'll all know each other at rallies n such. (when and if)
Actually no. If you check out the Reservation map and survey thread you will find quite a few more people from Washington. I think they simply have not looked in this area for contacts. Goofyone has also provided a spreadsheet that we can copy and manipulate in the 3 post of that thread. I'm not sure how that works but it is supposed to be doable. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ta Da! Spokane, Wa. #4917 as of June 2014.
Hi and Congratulations from Oregon/#6011, Lundy. I like your avatar. It is as colorful as mine. LOL There are actually quite a few more on the Reservation Map and Survey but that haven't signed on to post or share ideas. A young man, Paolo, posted for a while but hasn't posted recently. He wrote some interesting stuff. I hope you enjoy this forum. It is a great place to learn a lot about the Elio as well as other automotive and non-automotive topics. One of my favorites is the Hobby thread. We have some very interesting hobbies represented beyond guns, motorcycles and other vehicles. There is also a gentleman on here who lives in or around Coeur d'Alene, ID. I hope I am remembering correctly that that is pretty close to you. I think my sister used to catch the train in Spokane when she went to visit family on the Kitsap Peninsula. Take your time and you will learn a lot. :-) Z

Lundy's

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi and Congratulations from Oregon/#6011, Lundy. I like your avatar. It is as colorful as mine. LOL There are actually quite a few more on the Reservation Map and Survey but that haven't signed on to post or share ideas. A young man, Paolo, posted for a while but hasn't posted recently. He wrote some interesting stuff. I hope you enjoy this forum. It is a great place to learn a lot about the Elio as well as other automotive and non-automotive topics. One of my favorites is the Hobby thread. We have some very interesting hobbies represented beyond guns, motorcycles and other vehicles. There is also a gentleman on here who lives in or around Coeur d'Alene, ID. I hope I am remembering correctly that that is pretty close to you. I think my sister used to catch the train in Spokane when she went to visit family on the Kitsap Peninsula. Take your time and you will learn a lot. :) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ta Da! Spokane, Wa. #4917 as of June 2014.
Lundy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your production number. Zelio is right, we have a lot of time to read the forum threads to learn all about the Elio and its development. Most of us are very friendly and helpful so if you have a question, just ask. We want the Elio experience to be entertaining and exciting for everyone.

Top Bottom