• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

We Have Lost A Member Of The Elioowners.com Family - Rip Buddy Hatfield

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I have to share the unfortunate news of a passing of a member of our family. Buddy Hatfield passed away last week on the evening of November 14, 2014.

This message from his family was posted to his Facebook account:
After a wonderful vacation in Florida with his wife Sandra and daughter Erika, visiting his daughter Becca and grandson Ethan, Buddy left us last night. he is now with the Lord in his new home in Heaven.
Please keep the family in your prayers, especially his wife Sandy, his kids, Erika, Becca, Chris, his grandkids, Felicia, Qynn,Andrew, Alexis, Taylor, Anthony, Micheal, Ethan, Cora and his great grand daughter Willow.

Silas Sunday had the pleasure of meeting Buddy once and created this image in his memory.
RIP Buddy Hatfield.jpg

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Sad news indeed. I saw that on Facebook, but didn't realize he was a member here. What was is screen name?

Buddy Hatfield

He was a very early member having joined in December 2013. He was not a frequent poster however I do know he was a regular visitor and joined in the conversations on occasion.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buddy Hatfield

He was a very early member having joined in December 2013. He was not a frequent poster however I do know he was a regular visitor and joined in the conversations on occasion.
He hasn't posted much lately. I'm sorry he won't get to drive his Elio. My thoughts are with his family. Z

Top Bottom