• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Weathertech

To Carpet, or Not to Carpet?

• No Carpet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How soon after production begins do you believe the WeatherTech people will have their floor mats available, (if at all)

I like the idea of the hard plastic, easy to clean floor mats, but would prefer to not wait too long before installing. Debating with myself if to get carpet installed at the Factory (for lack of a better word) and just rip out later, or not.

-sterling

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like WeatherTech. That is usually the first purchase after I get a new car. But, that's because in the snowy north, slush, mud, and carpet don't mix. However, I took them out of my truck because I really like the feel of carpet and it's ability to lower the noise levels. With the WeatherTech mats on top, it seems like sound echoes a little more. Anyway, it's getting close to the season to put them back in.

I hope WeatherTech gets on board soon. I'd really like to see the mats as an option directly from Elio so I'll have them from the start!

And hey, WeatherTech is as American as it gets!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a quick reply from WeatherTech that basically said something along the lines of "We won't make them until the vehicle has been out and we see a demand for them."

They emailed me at work else I'd paste it here.

Top Bottom