• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wednesday Blog Is Out

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Based on the blog post, how much of this video do we think is current?

I would classify the video as propaganda, and like all propaganda it's designed to manipulate emotions not provide real information. The most interesting thing about the latest blog is the reservation count, It's almost at a standstill, so, unless something miraculous happens, It's only a matter of time.... :(

Earl LaSitis

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
On Wednesdays Blog I wonder if any of the prototype cars have went thru this process? Or is this the process that is going to be used
when production starts. I didn't think the Shreveport was being used yet?

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With all the bad press out there, I found this clip from the Shreveport Times Caddo Commissioner a rare bit of fresh air.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...motors-caddo-commissioner-explains/101879186/

I hope I posted this so you can open it. It doesn't look like it is a hot link, but if you highlight it there is an option to go to the site.

This was a very well written and objective opinion coming from a Caddo Parish board member. Glad to see that some of the politicians are still open minded towards this deal and see the benefits from it, instead of turning it into a witch hunt like others have.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully, those politicians realize that their $7.5M investment earns them $750,000 a year right now. In ten years, the investment will have paid for itself and every year after, it will be pure profit. PLUS, there are actually some employees there now who will contribute to the local economy AND there is a good chance there will be a bunch more in the future. None of that would be possible if they'd have just trashed the site to begin with.

Top Bottom