• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Welcome To All The New Folks! A Great Link Here To Answer Your Elio Questions

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are all waiting on pins and needles out here! I hope to find out what number I am in line soon! Can't wait to see the P5!!!
I hate to disappoint you but the P5 will not be on view. It will be strictly a pre-production creation to help determine the step by step production steps needed to build an Elio with all Elio parts. As I understand it, the next new vehicles we will see will be from the 20-25 pre-production/test vehicles when we get to drive them. That will happen sometime early next year the last I heard. I hope this is all correct but if it isn't someone will correct me. :-) Z

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate to disappoint you but the P5 will not be on view. It will be strictly a pre-production creation to help determine the step by step production steps needed to build an Elio with all Elio parts. As I understand it, the next new vehicles we will see will be from the 20-25 pre-production/test vehicles when we get to drive them. That will happen sometime early next year the last I heard. I hope this is all correct but if it isn't someone will correct me. :) Z
A photo of the P5 would be a fine way to see it..........knowing that it's done and the process is on schedule.

Top Bottom