• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well Hello From Utah!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Russell! :)

Glad you could join us on this fun Elio forum. I believe I had the opportunity to welcome your sister also. We are looking forward to enjoy this great vehicle and the fact that it is made here in the USA really is a neat bonus. It is great to have you with us and I hope you have a good time on this forum reading and discussing everything there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever have any issues on here please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am new to this site and learning how to get around. I'm all in at #2676. My Sis is also all in at #2675. We love the concept of this veh. and what this veh. will do for the good old USA.
Hi Russell and welcome from southern Oregon. I wondered if you were the brother when I saw your name last night. I hope you get as much pleasure out of this forum as I do. Enjoy your journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

Reaction score
THANKS How do you know where to go? This site has a lot to offer. Lot of good folks. Hope when we get our elio that we will be able to have rallies together to meet all of us.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
THANKS How do you know where to go? This site has a lot to offer. Lot of good folks. Hope when we get our elio that we will be able to have rallies together to meet all of us.
I just started reading immediate threads that interested me. Then I went to older threads and read them and then. . . . . . . I became an addict! LOL So watch out - this forum can be very habit forming. At the same time I feel I will know more about this car than any other car I have ever owned. So - step to the side of the pool - and dive in. Enjoy the journey. Believe me that reading all this stuff makes the time between now and when that Elio rolls off the production line move much faster. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom